Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Really? Really world? you want to mess with me more eh??

I left my house just after 0730.

I arrived at my office where I had a client waiting at 1050...

It usually takes me 20 minitues in no traffic/light traffic and 45mins in heavy traffic to get to work.

The kicker?

IT SNOWED LESS THAN 1 CM!

There was however numerous accidents including a 9 car pile-up. *blink* I counted atleast 6 accidnets on my way to work and 8 cars just off the road...

Yeah. Three and a half hour commute to work today...

Sooo not happy.

xx
C. RN

4 comments:

  1. Wow... 3 1/2 hours? That's painful...
    At least you were on a high fr Canada's win!! What's your hippo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, at least you lots of time to listen to music in your rig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. hey, try driving in Vancouver when it snows. As a snow baby myself, I freak just because NO one here knows what the heck to do with snow when they are behind the wheel.......i usually try and stay home those days.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kenny yeah just a little!!

    @harlequin lol naw more like traffic reports!!

    @Cartoon they do get snow here on a regular basis you would think they *could* figure out how to drive in the snow *shakes her head*

    ReplyDelete