Background

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank you!

To quote someone famous! "You like me! You really like me!"

LOL. Thanks for all of my new followers. I seem to gain a new follower every time I make a post! Currently at 7 posts and I have 7 followers... How interesting!!

Today work send me on a wild goose chase!!! 2+ hours driving around to go here stop there, pick up here deliver there only to find out that that supplies that were "missing" were in-fact not missing just not delivered yet! Sheesh! Love it! Could have been home + 2 hours ago, URGH!

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job!!

I other news I'm afraid my sister will never forgive me for working Christmas. She's not allowed to open presents until I return home at 730pm!!  She's worse than most 5 year olds I swear it!!

Oh yay More clients gave me Chocolate, how sweet!

Sorry if this was a bit disjointed, i'm a bit tired and cranky!

xx

C. RN

No comments:

Post a Comment