Background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alive

I know i've been awful at updating this. After my last blogging site got ruined. My heart left blogging as a whole.

Quick update.
1. Writing new novel, about a telepathic cop and her partner in TO. 36k and counting.
2. Will most likly lose my job in the next 2-3 weeks
3. Thinking of moving to Aussie
4. Got dumped by boy #1, in the process of dumping boy #2 that is far too much like my ex.
5. Joined Match.com... wish me luck

yup that's my life, out to dinner then starbucks!!

xx
C.

3 comments:

  1. Moving to Aussie eh? Better work opputurnities? Think positive with your work. Work hard and hope for thes best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, take heart. I met my husband on Yahoo personals, which is now called something else. He found me when I wasn't looking and was happy and doing really well, getting back on my feet after a really crappy relationship, more or less like your ex.

    Be cautious of those aussie boys, they have a rep - not treating a lady - ladylike. Try a Kiwi. Mine is an american. ;)

    by the way, good deal on your book...maybe you can quit nursing soon! You might like to go to Oz while you are <30 due to the reciprocity agreement! Have fun! (keep your blog going please! can u transfer over your other blog here?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a lot going on. Best of luck, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete